Sometimes you just want to get out of town and breathe the fresh air. Dogmatix understands, and suggests you wrap yourself in some of our exclusive On Location gear to let the whole world know that you’d rather be out in the woods with him on a hike. Check out these items all celebrating when Sterling explored the Pacific Crest Trail with members of the Pacific Crest Trail Association, and expert PCT hiker Eli Boschetto of Hiking the PCT: Oregon. Great stuff for a day hike, an afternoon at the park, or just simply keeping your spirits up during the daily grind.
Clearly the designers of this tote bag were inspired by Dogmatix. It’s tough and strong, ready to go, always up for an adventure, and it’s dependable. It can be a grocery bag, a picnic bag, a dog park bag, a diaper bag, or just a bag you can scrunch stuff in and grab real quick bag. Timeless and trendy. Just like Dogmatix.
- Dark Blue color with black straps
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)