What is a snack anyway? According to Dogmatix “snacks” are one of the main food groups, and include biscuits, crackers, sausages, yummies and handouts from Sterling’s dinner plate (or any plate for that matter). After all, you can’t be expected to do any serious exploring if your stomach is growling. Here at On Location however, “snacks” are also little tidbits of information, or behind the scenes videos, or short trip reports. No matter how you slice them, they are still short and sweet little bites of goodness.
Sterling is a fan of these professionally embroidered backpacks when he's preparing to travel. Big enough to still carry the essentials for him and Dogmatix, but small enough to easily stash pretty much anywhere. If you're getting ready to hop on an airplane, or just run across the street to your local market, this backpack with awesome embroidery will help you carry your things and show off your fondness of the show.
- Top part: 100% polyester, 600D
- Bottom part: 100% polyester, 900D
- Dimensions: H 18" (45.7 cm), W 11½" (29.2 cm), D 6¼" (15.9 cm)
- Product weight: 1.02 lbs (464 g)
- Capacity: 5.5 gallons (21 l)
- Max weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- 2 slip side pockets for water bottles
- Large inside pocket with a 15" laptop sleeve
- Front zip pocket with embroidered Champion brand logo, containing an organizational compartment (a pocket with zip closure, 2 pouches for phone and passport, and 3 pen holders)
- Top carry handle
- Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
- Soft, padded mesh back with Champion brand logo
- Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators and Champion brand label on the left strap