Every day’s a new challenge, and as Sterling will tell you, it’s not just about navigating your way from Point A to Point B. it’s about doing it in style, with the right gear and a positive attitude. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with outerwear and accessories showing off the various On Location navigation driving challenges. Featured in part through our adventures with Oregon’s Gambler 500. Stay comfy and focused no matter how twisty-turny things get, and remember to just lean back, chill and take it all in. Sort of like Dogmatix.
Clearly the designers of this tote bag were inspired by Dogmatix. It’s tough and strong, ready to go, always up for an adventure, and it’s dependable. It can be a grocery bag, a picnic bag, a dog park bag, a diaper bag, or just a bag you can scrunch stuff in and grab real quick bag. Timeless and trendy. Just like Dogmatix.
- Black color
- Yellow or Black strap options
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)