There’s nothing Dogmatix likes more than conquering some rough terrain and then coasting down a long scenic hillside, enjoying the wind in his beard and letting his ears just flap in the breeze. Especially when Sterling does all the heavy lifting. The thrill! The freedom! Gear up with some of our On Location swag and let the whole world know about your love of twisty trails, knobby tires, and finding another great spot to plant your flag. Much like when Sterling joined members of the Alpine Trail Crew Association, Disciples of dirt, Greater Oakridge Area Trail Stewarts and the U.S. Forest Service on National Trails Day.
Clearly the designers of this tote bag were inspired by Dogmatix. It’s tough and strong, ready to go, always up for an adventure, and it’s dependable. It can be a grocery bag, a picnic bag, a dog park bag, a diaper bag, or just a bag you can scrunch stuff in and grab real quick bag. Timeless and trendy. Just like Dogmatix.
- Black color
- Yellow or Black strap options
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)