There’s treasure to be found out there in the lonesome high desert, as Sterling discovered during his time with Spectrum Sunstone Mines near Plush, Oregon. All it takes it some patience, fortitude, and the right gear, and you can dig up a bit of the official Oregon state gemstone for yourself. Learn from Dogmatix and be prepared for anything when you step into these On Location selected and approved shirts, jackets, caps, packs, and awesome swag.
Casual but suitable for almost any occasion. Versatile enough to be your go-to item of clothing on all kinds of adventures. If you’re up early trying to catch the sunrise, or outside after sundown, or up in the mountains, on down in a cave, or out at the seashore at sunset, or pretty much anywhere at any time that the air decides to suddenly drip 10 or 15 degrees, you are probably going to ask yourself “where’s my sweatshirt?”. The answer is: Right here. So stock up. Don’t be shy.
- Various dark color options
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem