Whatever did we do before the days of GPS? Carry around an astrolabe? Do everything by compass and map? Wander around until we got someplace interesting? Possibly some of those but hey, one more reason we can be happy we’re living in the 21st century, right? When On Location, Sterling and Dogmatix are on a mission to scout out interesting and accessible places and then tell you what makes them so special and how you can go visit them as well. Cool.
Clearly the designers of this tote bag were inspired by Dogmatix. It’s tough and strong, ready to go, always up for an adventure, and it’s dependable. It can be a grocery bag, a picnic bag, a dog park bag, a diaper bag, or just a bag you can scrunch stuff in and grab real quick bag. Timeless and trendy. Just like Dogmatix.
- Black color
- Yellow or Black strap options
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)