Kite flying is a call to adventure, an invitation to have fun and an opportunity to go outside and experience child-like excitement no matter how old you are. Sort of like the excitement Dogmatix feels when he knows it’s time for snacks or a walk on the beach. Be prepared for changeable weather and show your love of grabbing a gust when you breeze by in your exclusive On Location gear celebrating that time Sterling helped wrangle a 40 foot teddy bear at the Lincoln City Summer Kite Festival.
Casual but suitable for almost any occasion. Versatile enough to be your go-to item of clothing on all kinds of adventures. If you’re up early trying to catch the sunrise, or outside after sundown, or up in the mountains, on down in a cave, or out at the seashore at sunset, or pretty much anywhere at any time that the air decides to suddenly drip 10 or 15 degrees, you are probably going to ask yourself “where’s my sweatshirt?”. The answer is: Right here. So stock up. Don’t be shy.
- Various light color options
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem