One of the things Sterling and Dogmatix enjoy most is seeing and experiencing how previous generations managed before the days of modern conveniences. Here’s some hints: cleverness, ingenuity, lots of teamwork, and a bunch of plain old manual labor. It’s amazing to see how far we’ve come in the last 200 years, and our On Location gear featuring their time spent in and around Fort Umpqua at the Elkton Community Education Center will help you truly admire the grit of the early pioneers.
Casual but suitable for almost any occasion. Versatile enough to be your go-to item of clothing on all kinds of adventures. If you’re up early trying to catch the sunrise, or outside after sundown, or up in the mountains, on down in a cave, or out at the seashore at sunset, or pretty much anywhere at any time that the air decides to suddenly drip 10 or 15 degrees, you are probably going to ask yourself “where’s my sweatshirt?”. The answer is: Right here. So stock up. Don’t be shy.
- Various light color options
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem