One of the things Sterling and Dogmatix enjoy most is seeing and experiencing how previous generations managed before the days of modern conveniences. Here’s some hints: cleverness, ingenuity, lots of teamwork, and a bunch of plain old manual labor. It’s amazing to see how far we’ve come in the last 200 years, and our On Location gear featuring their time spent in and around Fort Umpqua at the Elkton Community Education Center will help you truly admire the grit of the early pioneers.
Clearly the designers of this tote bag were inspired by Dogmatix. It’s tough and strong, ready to go, always up for an adventure, and it’s dependable. It can be a grocery bag, a picnic bag, a dog park bag, a diaper bag, or just a bag you can scrunch stuff in and grab real quick bag. Timeless and trendy. Just like Dogmatix.
- White color with black or yellow straps
- 100% spun polyester fabric
- Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)