When you’re out surfing, catching a wave, hanging ten or shooting the tube, it’s just you and the waves. And the sun, and the salt, and the wind, and the aching muscles, and the unfortunate fact that there aren’t any snack bars or USB ports out on the water. But if you're hardcore, like Sterling, you don't mind - and that's what makes you awesome. Check out our selection of On Location merchandise featuring that radical outdoor adventure that is Cold Water Surfing. Cowabunga, dude.
Casual but suitable for almost any occasion. Versatile enough to be your go-to item of clothing on all kinds of adventures. If you’re up early trying to catch the sunrise, or outside after sundown, or up in the mountains, on down in a cave, or out at the seashore at sunset, or pretty much anywhere at any time that the air decides to suddenly drip 10 or 15 degrees, you are probably going to ask yourself “where’s my sweatshirt?”. The answer is: Right here. So stock up. Don’t be shy.
- Various light color options
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem